[This post is created on behalf of Richard Stone Jr.]
- Ability to disable Amplify Index (due to the diversity of projects we have yet to have a client utilize this feature)
- Automatic refresh of PowerBI dashboards - not having to click refresh each time in development
- Ability to create custom Hierarchy views. The client doesn't want to select and add benefits each time they select the hierarchy.
- Ability to filter benefits in the Investment view by reporting group when custom fields are tagged to the lowest tiered initiative where benefits are housed
- Automatic search in Select Custom Fields. For those custom fields with a large number of fields, a search function when typing the field name would be helpful
- Advanced benefits need to be able to be present in the Ledger
- Currently, if you change a benefit unit after creating a benefit, the admin will accept the change but it will remain the same in ledger thus requiring users to re-upload benefits via a fast load sheet. It would be easier if the unit could just be changed like a normal field in the ledger.
- The client requested a way to see negative financial variances in the investment view. This is similar to the NPV dashboard where negative variances appear in red text.
- Need additional in-house dashboards for FTE, % improvements and number Improvements. The benefit classification options are present but the in house dashboards don't have visuals for any of that data apart from the Reporting Dashboard. Of the three I would prioritize FTE
Please sign in to leave a comment.