This release has seen multiple bug issues resolved as well as many continued platform upgrades to ensure that Amplify remains at top performance.
This month we're happy to announce the release of a brand new Feature: The Project Brief!
The Project Brief is designed to summarise the most important information relating to your projects on one screen. And the best part is that you have full control over what information your team needs to see.
This page is a great entry point for new users to make setting up or approving a project quick and easy. Fewer clicks, cuts down on the product knowledge required to use Amplify.
The following information can be displayed on the brief:
- The current Stage Gate and the ability to Request or Approve
- Previous Stages including Baselined Data
- The Costs & Impacts
- The Initiative Properties, including any custom fields you are using. You can choose to separate fields by Gate if this is important to you
The Project Brief has been focused around usability and versatility:
- The template is quick to set up and it can be found in the Administrations > Classifications section, per initiative type. The template ensures the Project Brief will always appear and function the same way. You can set and forget!
- You control which widgets to display, and their location on the screen. Widgets currently available: Stage Gate, Custom Fields, Costs & Impacts, RAID items, and Tasks
- Choose which initiative elements you want to show, and resize them within the three column layout.
- Headings can be inserted to visually separate the Custom Field data (Marketing, Packaging, etc)
- Access is permission based. Only users in roles with Permission to see the Project Brief will see the menu option
- Users will be able to add/update the content of the fields (they can make updates here rather than navigating to the properties via the Pencil icon)
- Once a stage has been approved, a snapshot (baseline) of the gate can be taken automatically, and the data for the gate will no longer be editable providing an opportunity for audits
Read our articles on Project Brief to learn more.
|Service Request #/ Internal Ticket ID||Description|
|SR # - 2154||Some schedule items would not display on the dashboard|
|SR # - 2171||Baselines would not display for reporting groups in some cases|
|SR # - 2192||Trying to change the dependency filter could cause the task list to crash|
|SR # - 2205||Goals with multiple custom fields could cause an error|
|SR # - 2216||Reporting cadence could not be changed in the impact formula|
Please sign in to leave a comment.