The Project Brief streamlines Amplify updates by providing simplified and consistent Amplify items in the form of widgets. Some of these widgets will be recognisable but there are some that behave a little differently.
These widgets will be recognisable from across the Amplify software, but particularly the Initiative properties. Updating the data in these fields will also update it wherever else the field exists in the initiative.
The Impacts and costs widgets are divided into their Impact/Cost Classification and contain every item for it. Each widget is also available in four different states:
- Plan/Budget - Only Plan/Budget values can be entered
- Actual - Only Actual values can be entered
- Forecasts - Only Forecasts values can be entered
- Complete - All of the above values can be entered
The widgets also contain some additional tools:
- Impact link - will navigate to the Impact page
- Navigation - switch between the impacts for the classification
- Create New - Start creating a new impact for the classification
If there are no items for the classification, only the Create New button will be available.
The RAID Items widget contains all of the dependency items for the initiative. A maximum of four items can be displayed at once with pages being introduced if there are more.
The widget contains, by default:
- The dependency name
- The dependency type (classification)
- The dependency rating
- A link to the item
- A Create New button
- Page navigation
If there are no items available for the initiative, only the Create New button will be available.
The Task List widget contains all of the tasks for the initiative. The widget contains, by default:
- The task name
- The task owner
- Task progress
- A link to the task
- Page navigation
- Create New task button
This list may changed depending on the custom field configuration.
A maximum of four tasks will be displayed at a time with more being added to additional pages.
If the initiative has no tasks yet, only the Create New button will be available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.