When you log on to Amplify, you'll land on the Home dashboard by default. However, some of us might be working on a different dashboard or data entry page at all times and may not need to view the Home page for day-to-day activities.
If there is a page that you'd like to land on directly, you can set it as your custom landing page.
You can only choose a page that is marked as a favourite for this purpose. When you set a page as the landing page, it will display in place of the Home dashboard. Remember, you can always use the Home button at the top to navigate to the Home dashboard, if required.
To set a landing page:
- Go to the page you want to set as the landing page and click on the star icon to mark it as a favourite.
- Click on the Home button at the top to navigate to your Home dashboard.
- Scroll down to locate the Favourites list.
- Locate the page that you want to set as the landing page in the list.
- Hover over the cell in the column titled 'Home'.
The home icon will display when you hover.
- Click on it to set the page as your landing page.
Log in again to see the change. If you want to choose another page, click on the home icon and repeat the above steps for a different favourite page.