Enabling Quick Print Reports lets users of the project access a report directly from the project using the print button on the top menu.
This functionality is useful when users want to print a certain report frequently. You can designate the report as the Quick Print Report so that it is available to download quickly without going into the Reports menu. It is also possible to configure a quick print option on the Impact profile page.
To add a quick print report:
- Navigate to the Configuration page of your program.
- Click on the Program Items tab and select Projects.
- Locate the Project Type.
- Click on the Edit "pen" icon and select the Reports tab.
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
- Use the Initiative Quick Print Report field to select a report for the project.
- Use the Impact Quick Print Report field to select a report for the impact.
- Click on the Save button.
You have now enabled the Print button on the project/impact page.