The Reporting feature allows users to take advantage of Amplify's inbuilt reports. In addition, it is possible to create custom reports using the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reporting platform.
If you are using Amplify's Program model, enabling the Reporting function will enable the Reports page for the program. If you want to enable reports for the projects within, you will need to configure reports for the available project types.
To configure reports:
- Select the Reports page (under Configuration).
- Click on the Enable Reports toggle button.
You have now enabled the Reports menu within the program.
Toggling on the Enable Reports setting will reveal the list of Amplify's model reports. Amplify offers several inbuilt reports that you can use without any further customisations.
- Put a tick next in any report that you wish to make available for the program.
- Use the Default Format drop-down field to specify the format of the report file.
- Scroll down and select the report that you want to set as the Initiative Quick Print Report.
Before you configure a quick print report, ensure that at least one inbuilt report is selected in the preceding list.
You have now made the selected reports available on the Program dashboard. The report designated as the Initiative Quick Print Report will be displayed when users click on the Print Report button on the right-hand corner of the program.
Please sign in to leave a comment.