Amplify's standard reports need to be enabled for the initiative classification to make them available in the project.
To enable reports for an initiative or a project:
- From the upper-right corner, click on your user name or avatar and then select Administration from the list of options.
- Select the Classifications tab and scroll down to view the initiative classifications.
- Click on the Edit button to display the Edit Classification form.
- Scroll down and locate the Enable Reports setting.
- Put a tick in the Enable Reports setting.
- Click on Show details to view all reports that are enabled for the current classification.
- Put a tick mark next to the report that you want to enable. Note: Clearing the selection will disable the report for all projects having the current classification.
- Scroll down and click on the Save button.
The selected reports will now be available under the Reports tab of the initiative dashboard.