The General tab allows you to define or modify the basic settings including the colour that will represent the program type within Amplify, the dashboards that will be visible to the users accessing the program, the financial reporting mode and a few other settings related to benefits and costs.
To modify a program’s general configuration:
- Navigate to the configurations page.
- Select the General tab.
The fields on the General tab is shown in the following screenshot.
- Adjust the settings as described below.
- To change the colour that represents the program across Amplify, click in Color field and pick any colour.
- To display dashboards on your program’s submenu, click in the Available Dashboards drop-down list and select the dashboard that you wish to see. You can select multiple dashboards.
- To set a dashboard as the landing page for your program, click in the Default Dashboard drop-down list and select any item. Only available dashboards appear in this list.
- To specify whether the financial dashboards should display cumulative or annualised data by default, click in the Financial Reporting drop-down list and select a value.
- To use custom formatting for accounting periods using the Translations feature, select the Format Dates using Accounting Periods checkbox.
- To hide all references to cost forecast on dashboards, select the Hide Cost Forecast checkbox.
- To hide all references to the impact forecast on dashboards, select the Hide Impact Forecast checkbox.
- To specify whether the baseline or forecast series will be used to generate the Return on Investment calculations, choose the required option from the Return on Investment Series drop-down list
- Click on the Save button when done.