The following issues were resolved in this release.
|AMP- 8089||Approval status in email was not showing the translated label. This issue is fixed.|
|AMP- 8808||The stage information went missing from the notification email when the approver was added manually.|
|AMP-8619||Cost integration hung when multiple series are given the same custom translation.|
|AMP - 8728||Inconsistent spacing at different places on the history card has been rectified.|
|AMP - 8771||Time Series Integration did not work when custom translated series code labels were used. This is fixed. You can use custom labels in place of 'Plan', 'Budget', or 'Actual' without causing integrations to break.|
|AMP - 8797||Email sent to the requestor on approval showed incorrect responses from approvers who did not respond. This has been corrected to show valid data.|
|AMP - 8800||
The bar chart showing RAID items on the Performance dashboard were not depicting the graph correctly. This graph is rendered based on the maximum count of benefits and risks, which is incorrect. So if there are a large number of benefits and just a few risks, then the Risk bars were not visible. We have fixed this issue.
The widget now depicts the graph based on the maximum count of risks only.
If baseline is taken at the top level of the hierarchy, some of our users received an error. This is fixed.
The Initiative selector drop-down that is on the Initiative dashboards wouldn't show the full classification name when using Internet Explorer. This issue is fixed in this release.
Standard traffic lights were not being baselined.
The Stage-gate diagram displayed off the page when large number of stages were added. We have fixed this issue.
Fixed the issue that caused the Benefit Plan tab to freeze in rare instances.
We have fixed the issue that caused the integration interface to show 'Task IDs are already taken' even when tasks were being integrated the first time.
It's been noticed by some users that when a new report is deployed and mapped to the classification, the Quick Print selection gets removed. We have fixed this. The selected report for Quick Print remains listed unless the actual report is unmapped from the classification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.