The Benefits register shows a list of Benefits. From here you can select the benefit you would like to open. By default, they are sorted by name, but you can sort them on Amplify Index, Start date, End date, or Benefit Classification by clicking on the type you want to sort on. The data can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking on the sort option multiple times.
Tip: The list of benefits may become quite long. You can quickly find a specific benefit by entering relevant criteria in the search field. Clear the search field if you would like to see the whole list of benefits again.
The register allows you to quickly scan through the following details about each benefit:
- The start and end date of the benefit.
- The planned and forecast target of the benefit as well as today's forecast.
- On the left, you will find the Amplify Index TM of the benefits.
The action buttons on this interface allow you to perform multiple tasks on the benefits.
- To open the Benefit Dashboard of a certain Benefit, click on its name.
- Under each Benefit, a link is shown to the Plan, Edit dashboard as well as to Archive the Benefit. Use these links to directly go to a specific page of the Benefit.
- Use the New Benefit button to create a new benefit for the selected initiative. This button will be available only when you have opened the benefits register from the initiative dashboard.