Redis Settings and connection are configurable
Warning! Changing any of the Redis (Cache) settings will cause a server restart.
Tip: To make this process quicker, try updating these settings when there are no other calculations.
Redis Settings will be saved only if a connection can be established.
You can also test the connection by using the button provided on the top right corner of your browser, before updating the settings.
To do this, edit the fields (without hitting the update button), and click on the test button.
Configurable options include:
- Host name or IP address of the Redis server
- Port Number of Redis Server
- Redis Database (Database zero-based index. Amplify requires a dedicated Redis Database)
- Number of Resque workers. Don't set higher than the available number of CPU cores
- Resque Workers Start/Stop