The General Settings tab gives an authorised user the ability to edit the following:
- Application URL: The URL used to access Amplify.
- Disabled Modules: Modules that are disabled by your license are listed in this section.
- Report Exceptions: This feature will send report exceptions directly to Connexion Systems, under the condition that you have an outbound internet connection.
- Broken Stats Timeout: Time (in seconds) a stat has to be 'calculating' or 'expired' before it is considered broken
It must be noted that the following setting will cause a server restart!
- Financial Year End Date: This can be changed at any time, causing a recalculation of all statistics.
- Amplify Index Comparison Series: The series with which to compare the Benefit Plan to determine the Amplify Index. Choose between Baseline or Forecast comparison.