You can create risks, assumptions, issues or dependencies using the New button under RAID Items.
To create a new RAID item:
- Select the type of risk classification you would like to create. (Risk, Assumption, Issue, Dependency)
- Enter a Name and Description for your risk.
- Select an appropriate option below the Assign to Type section.
- Delivery Risk is a risk associated with an Initiative.
- Realisation Risk is a risk associated with a Benefit.
- In the Assign this Risk to an Initiative list, select a Benefit or initiative (depending on the type of risk selected).
- Select the Risk Likelihood.
- Select the Risk Impact.
When both the likelihood and impact are selected, the Risk rating column shows the category this risk is rated. You will notice Amplify automatically determines a colour-coded rating derived from the risk matrix.
- Optionally, you can specify the Mitigation description and a Review Date.
- Select the Status from the list. If a risk is no longer relevant, choose Closed.
- Click Save.
If you trying to create a Dependency, a slightly different set of options are available:
- Select Dependency in the Item Classification field.
Here you may assign an action plan, the task in which the dependency applies, and the tasks/ initiative that the risk classification depends on.