Recording actuals on a regular basis in Amplify is recommended as it will update the realisation health and the benefit progress. These are indicators of how well the measure is progressing compared to the FMO and CMO that has been set.
You can record actuals directly from the personal or measures dashboard.
To record an actual:
- Select the Measurements tab at the top of the Measure dashboard.
- Locate the date range in which you wish to record the actual.
- Enter the Actual Value.
- Input any comments you wish (optional).
- Toggle the approval switch to specify if this Actual needs approval, and who the approver(s) will be if necessary.
- Click on Submit.
- Should you wish to record another actual, repeat these steps.