Actuals can be recorded directly from the measures dashboard interface in the Record Actual widget. Recording actuals on a regular basis will update the realisation health and progress, which indicates how well this measure is progressing compared to the FMO and CMO that has been set.
To record an actual:
- Locate the Record Actual widget at the top of the Measure dashboard
- Select the date range in which you wish to record the actual.
- Enter the Actual Value.
- Input any comments you wish (optional)
- Toggle the approval switch to specify if this Actual needs approval, and who the approver(s) will be if necessary
- Click on Submit
- Should you wish to record another actual, repeat these steps
Upcoming Actuals are one of the main features on a users personal dashboard. You are able to record actuals directly from your home dashboard: