Watch a short video
The New Impact option, accessible from the project's submenu, enables you to define a benefit.
To create a new benefit:
- Navigate to the project to which you wish to add the benefit.
- Fill out the relevant fields in the Create a New Benefit form.
- To set a measurement unit for the benefit, choose the desired option from the Unit field. If the unit you need is not available, contact your Amplify administrator to create a new measurement unit.
- To indicate whether your new benefit will be a disbenefit, select This is a negative impact. When this setting is enabled, you will see the graph inverted on the benefit dashboard representing a detriment to the business.
- Set the frequency at which you would be capturing benefit data in the Resolution field.
- Use the slider to indicate a Weight for the benefit. Weight will be used to adjust the importance of a benefit in calculations like the Amplify Index TM and progress of the Benefits.
- The Amplify Index TM and progress of the Benefits will be multiplied by the weight that they have been given. The total will then be divided by the total weight of the Benefits.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes or select the Create another checkbox to create another benefit.
The saved benefit will be listed in the Benefits Card View. Clicking on the benefit name will open the Benefits Dashboard.