The New Impact option, accessible from the quick create menu, enables you to define an Impact (formerly Benefit).
To create a new Impact:
- Navigate to the project to which you wish to add the impact.
- Fill out the relevant fields in the Create a new Impact form.
- To set a measurement unit for the impact, choose the desired option from the Unit field. If the unit you need is not available, contact your Amplify administrator to create a new measurement unit.
- To indicate whether your new impact will be a negative impact, select This is a negative impact. When this setting is enabled, you will see the graph inverted on the impact dashboard, representing a detriment to the business.
- Set the frequency at which you would be capturing impact data in the Resolution field.
- Use the slider to indicate a Weight for the impact. Weight will be used to adjust the importance of an impact in calculations like the Amplify Index TM and progress of the Impacts.
- The Amplify Index TM and progress of the Impacts will be multiplied by the weight that they have been given. The total will then be divided by the total weight of the Impacts.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes or select the Create another checkbox to create another impact.
The saved impact will be listed in the Impacts Card View. Clicking on the impact name will open the Impacts Dashboard.