Navigation UI Improvements
We have received feedback that navigation within the Initiative scope required too many page reloads and that getting from a register to a specific dashboard required going via the default dashboard. The best user experience for PowerBI was to maximise the screen real estate available to the dashboard. We also endeavoured to place key PowerBI UI elements in their standard position so that Amplify embedded dashboards are consistent with the PowerBI documentation and user experience.
The Dashboard button now expands to show a menu that allows the user to navigate directly to any dashboard configured on that classification. PowerBI dashboards are shown under the divider.
The main navigation bar has moved from the top position to the bottom position to be directly attached to the content area. This reinforces the tab methaphor and allows the navigation to function as traditional tabs.
By combining the dashboard navigation bar with the main navigation bar we are able to devote more space to the main content area. Users will see an improvement in navigation speeds.
- Date custom field type has been added, available on all items that support custom fields
- Performance improvements to cost & benefit calculations (80% reduction in wait times)An 80% improvement in the time it takes to recalculate statistics following the update to a Benefit or Cost item has been delivered
- Project Dashboard schedule widget is now read-only and displays the standard field and order from the main schedule. This widget now displays all items flagged "display on dashboards" without any additional filtering.
- [MAX-7950] - Ordering of custom field options for select and multi-select is now alphabetical
- [MAX-7951] - Baseline can no longer be restored on an archived initiative
- [MAX-7965] - Approver list on History tab now gets updated after removing existing approvers
- [MAX-7978] - Internet explorer was having issues opening reports directly from the Reports tab, this has been corrected however this was an issue with IE and the office suite
- [MAX-7979] - Benefit index will be recalculated when enabling the Amplify Forecast where it was previously disabled
- [MAX-7981] - Map search no longer shows archived items
- [MAX-7982] - Parent task that represents the initiative on the schedule is now updated when the initiative's name changes
- [MAX-8002] - Schedule task order could become incorrect after a save however a page reload resolved it. This has been corrected
- [MAX-8047] - Changing resolution will cause error when date range does not align with FY
- [MAX-8048] - Schedule rollup view not showing nested tasks from children initiatives
- [MAX-8065] - Shared team schedules were causing errors on page load
- [MAX-8076] - Stage gate filter on the investment dashboard was filtering out the current initiative if it specifically matched the stage that was being filtered. This only happened at the lowest level of the hierarchy
- [MAX-8077] - Favicon not shown in Chrome (Chrome issue)
- [MAX-8055] - Tooltip on schedule variance icon is missing