If you are looking for a place to monitor your project's progress on a regular basis, the Performance Dashboard is the right place to look. This dashboard shows a process map diagram where you can see how many stages in the stage-gate process have been completed, which stage it is in currently, who are the stakeholders that haven't approved a stage-gate, the schedule and benefit progress, and the overall project health. Read more about the Performance Dashboard here.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a project?
- How do I add team members to project?
- How to import project schedules into Amplify?
- Where do I see the current status of my project?
- Where can I check the project's progress?
- How do I archive, delete or restore a project?
- How can I check what specific permissions I have in an initiative team?
- Delivery and Realisation Risks
- Hamburger menu
- How do I move a project to another level in the hierarchy?