The Properties Dashboard within an Initiative will display all the necessary Initiative summaries and attributes in one location. Goals, Scenarios and Baselines can be managed from a single location. As is the case with much of the Amplify dashboards, this tab can be configured to show what is necessary to your organisation. The first section of the Properties dashboard that can be seen is the Initiative summary. It will display the type of Initiative, as well as its Name, ID, Duration, whether it is Complete, and its Type and Classification. The Status Reporting Indicators will display the colours set by the user in the Edit section of the Initiative.
On this particular dashboard:
- Amplify is configured to allow inline editing of the initiative details. This means you can click on selected information and edit it right there on the dashboard.
- Define Goals. The Goals section will define Goals linked to the Initiative.
- Record Baselines. Baselines will be displayed below the Goals section.
- View Scenarios within a Business Case. By selecting a Scenario, you will be directed to the Scenarios Dashboard. From here you can perform various comparative Amplify functions covered in a later section. From this section, you also have the ability to create a new Scenario and Compare Scenarios directly in order to evaluate the best course of action.
- Display any allocated resource types defined by your organisation in the Resources segment. You can evaluate resource capacity, and create a resource restriction in your scenario planner.