Amplify allows you to configure project status fields on the Properties tab. End-users will then be able to see colour status indicators that represent schedule, financial, risk, issue, or the overall project status. Green, amber and red colours are used to indicate 'on track', 'needs attention' or 'action required' states respectively. Learn more about status thresholds in Understanding Status Thresholds.
Perform the following steps.
- Navigate to Administration menu.
- Select the Classifications tab.
- Locate your project's classification initiative type classifications list and click Edit.
- Scroll down to find the setting: Enable Status Reporting Indicators.
- Select the option and select the desired setting item from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to enable the setting.