Amplify allows you to configure project status fields on the Properties tab. End-users will then be able to see colour status indicators that represent schedule, financial, risk, issue, or the overall project status. By default, green, amber and red colours are used to indicate 'on track', 'needs attention' or 'action required' states respectively.
As a prerequisite, you need to make sure that you have defined the status labels and adjusted the threshold values to fit your site requirements.
Perform the following steps.
- Navigate to the Administration menu.
- Select the Classifications tab.
- Locate your project's classification initiative type classifications list and click Edit.
- Scroll down to find the setting: Enable Status Reporting Indicators.
- Select the option and select the desired setting item from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to enable the setting.