Amplify provides the ability to create different cost categories. Before creating categories, you should create classifications to base them upon. From the General Configuration tab, you can name the classification, add a colour that will represent it and enable external ID for it.
To create a cost category classification:
- From the upper-right corner, click on your user name or avatar and then select Administration from the list of options.
- Select the Classifications tab and click on the New Classification button.
This will display the New Classification form.
- Select Cost Category from the Object Type drop-down list.
This will reveal fields specific to cost category creation.
- Fill out the fields as required.
- Enabling the External ID setting will display a field to capture the External ID.
- Click on the Save button when done.
You have now created a cost category classification. The next step is to create different cost categories using these category classifications.
If you want to remove the classification, you can do so using the Advanced tab that displays when you open the classification in edit mode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.