The Site Settings tab gives an authorised user the ability to edit the following:
- Enterprise Name: This appears in relevant parts of the Amplify software.
- User Locale: Determines the format for dates, times, and currency used by Amplify
- Allowed Document Formats: The file extension types that can be uploaded to Amplify using the Upload documents functionality.
- Amplify Help URL: The URL used to access Amplify Knowledge Base.
- Session Timeout(in minutes): The number of minutes before a user session times out.
- Session Timeout Warning Threshold(in seconds): The number of seconds before session timeout, a warning will be displayed on the user interface. This is triggered by inactivity.
It must be noted that the following setting will cause a server restart!
- Enterprise Name
- User Locale
- Session Timeout(in minutes)
Please sign in to leave a comment.