Use the Project's Team tab to add team members and shared teams. You can also review user permissions using the Audit menu.
This article discusses:
Add Team Members
To add team members to your project:
Navigate to the Team tab in your project.
- Ensure that you have selected This <current project name> team in the first field.
- Click on the Add Team Member button.
- Use the Search for an Amplify User field to search for the user or type the username into the field.
- Use the Available Roles select the preconfigured role to be assigned to the user. You can add multiple roles.
- Click on the Save button to add the user to the local team.
You can add any number of users and change the name of the team on the right-hand side pane.
Review User Permissions
If you need to review the access permissions available to users in your project, you can do so using the Audit tab.