The hamburger menu button() will display at the top-right corner of the interface when you are on any of the initiative submenus. Click this button to see additional options to manipulate the data. Initiate an approval workflow, move or archive an object, or export/import data are some of the actions you can perform using the hamburger menu. The menu options will also change depending on where you are within Amplify. To close the hamburger menu, click on the button( ) once again.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a project?
- How do I add team members to project?
- How do add my project schedule into Amplify?
- Where do I see the current status of my project?
- Where can I check the project's progress?
- How do I archive, delete, or restore a project?
- How can I check what specific permissions I have in an initiative team?
- View the History of Changes
- Hamburger menu
- How do I move a project to another level in the hierarchy?