The hamburger menu button() will display at the top-right corner of the interface when you are on any initiative submenus. Click this button to see additional options to manipulate the data. Add or update baseline, initiate an approval workflow, move or archive an object, integrations, etc. are some of the actions you can perform using the hamburger menu. The menu options will also change depending on where you are within Amplify. To close the hamburger menu, click on the button( ) once again.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a project?
- How do I add project team members
- How to import project schedules into Amplify?
- Where do I see the current status of my project?
- Where can I check the project's progress?
- How do I archive, delete or restore a project?
- How can I check what specific permissions I have in an initiative team?
- Delivery and Realisation Risks
- Hamburger menu
- How do I move a project to another level in the hierarchy?