Dashboards that you visit frequently can be marked as favourites so that they are displayed in the Favourites widget on your Personal Dashboard allowing quicker access. Navigating to the dashboard only requires a click on the item in the list. You can add items to this list or remove items when you no longer need to access them. There are two ways to create a favourites list.
- Using the Favourites button on the Recently Visited widget.
- Using the Favourites button in the primary menu at the top of the interface.
To add an item to your favourites from Recently Visited widget:
- Click the Home button.
- Scroll down to the Recently Visited list.
- Locate that item that you want to mark as a favourite.
- Click the favourite icon ().
Now your selected item displays in the My Favourites list.
Another way to view your favourites list is to use the search field located on the Primary menu.
To remove an item from your favourites list, click on the favourites button again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.