When you log into Amplify you will see your personal dashboard or Home tab. Each user has their own personal dashboard based on the Initiatives, Benefits, RAIDs, and Measures that they own or where they are a member of the team for an initiative. At the top of the personal dashboard, you will find a link to my Initiatives, Benefits, Measures, RAIDs, and My Tasks. These links will show all the Initiatives, Benefits, Measures, RAIDs or Tasks (respectively) that you own or where you are a team member of a particular initiative.
Personal Dashboard highlights important status information about items relevant to the user. Once you have created or have been assigned to an Initiative, Benefit and/or Measure, your personal widgets will begin to populate.
- measurements that are coming up or overdue - When you have been assigned ownership of a measurement schedule or a measure, it will appear on your personal dashboard when the actual measurement is due to be recorded in the near future according to the measurement schedule. You will also be presented with information regarding its most important metrics. Click on the name of the measure to record an actual. The overdue actual for this measure will then disappear from the personal dashboard.
- a call to action on any pending Workflow/ Stage-Gate approvals - The Stage-Gate/Workflow approvals widget is present to give the user quick oversight and management of action items. Workflows awaiting approvals prompt the user to Approve or Reject, in addition to any comments desired. Once again, all of the important metrics are present in the pop-up widget.
are displayed in the first two panes.
Few useful widgets are displayed after the notification panes.
- My Tasks Widget (one week look ahead) -Amplify features a My Tasks Widget (one week look ahead). This displays any upcoming tasks within 7 days, in order to help the user visualise and plan accordingly.
- My Teams Widget - If you belong to a Shared Team, your team will also appear on your personal Dashboard.
- Favourites Widget - The dashboard also features a Favourites widget, which will highlight initiatives and benefits that are marked accordingly. Click on the name link to go directly to the page.
- Recently Visited Widget - This widget will display your recent activity. Click on the name link to go directly to the page.
Tip: From the Favourites widget, you can customise your Home location. This means, on login, you will land on your chosen homepage. On logging in or using the home button your chosen home location will be displayed. From the Recently visited widget, you can mark a recently visited item as a favourite. This is means, this item will now display in your My Favourites list.