The Initiatives Register shows a list of Initiatives. From here you can select the initiative you would like to open. Depending on what Initiative Register you have selected the list will show all the initiatives you have rights for (Initiatives Register), including sub-initiatives that are part of this initiative from the Initiative Dashboard, or all the initiatives in your Enterprise (Enterprise Initiative Register). When you have selected the Initiatives Register from the parent Initiative, all its sub-initiatives will be shown. By default, the initiatives are sorted by Name, but you can sort them on Amplify Index, Overall Status, Classification, Start Date, End Date or Total Budget by clicking on the type you want to sort on. The data can be sorted ascending or descending by clicking on the sort option multiple times.
Tip: The list of Initiatives may become long. Enter search criteria in the search field if you would like to search for a specific initiative. Clear the search field if you would like to see the whole list of initiatives again.
Within a parent Initiative containing Sub-Initiatives, the Initiative Register will contain sections for all its sub-initiatives (Programs, Components or other). Here, you can create New Initiatives directly under the desired parent Initiative.
The register allows you to quickly scan through the following details about each initiative:
- The start and end date of the initiative.
- The total number of benefits for the initiative.
- Total budget and budget for this financial year.
- The person who is accountable for the initiative.
- On the left side of the page, you will see the Amplify Index of your Initiatives.
The action buttons on this interface allow you to perform multiple tasks on initiatives.
- Click Create a new Initiative button to create a new initiative. Note: To create an enterprise-level initiative (an initiative that is not a sub-initiative of a parent initiative), open the personal initiative register or enterprise initiative register and click Create a new Initiative. When the initiative register is opened using the submenu within an initiative, you can only create sub-initiatives for the selected initiative.
- To open the initiative dashboard of a certain initiative, click on its name.
- Under each initiative (if available), a link is shown to the Benefit Map, Schedule, Team, Edit, Reports and Archive. You can use these links to directly go to a specific page instead of going through the initiative dashboard.