If you are a new user, one of the first things you would want to do after you log on to Amplify is to set up your user profile. The user avatar can be spotted on the far right of the menu bar. Clicking on it will display a drop-down menu, giving you the options: My Account, Secure Signout, and access to Administrator and System Settings. Select My Account to personalise your account settings.
This form will allow you to :
- change your user avatar - Click on the Change Avatar button and upload an image.
- update the display user name - This can be your full name or initials.
- change your email - Type in the new email in the Email field. You'll need your current password to confirm the new email address.
- enable two-factor authentication.
- change password - Use the Change Password button.
In order to update your account, you will need to have your current email and password.
Toggle the Subscribe to Amplify HQ Update on or off to receive or stop receiving version highlights newsletter from Amplify Headquarters.